Great Ocean Walk Shuttle Service
Walk 91 can provide transfers in the Cape Otway and Port Campbell National Park along the Great Ocean Walk Trail
Our Shuttles Along the Great Ocean Walk
If you require one or two shuttles on Victoria’s Great Ocean Walk, or a bag or food drop, please contact us and we will email you a quote. We know this area better than anyone, and out shuttle service is dedicated to helping out anyone along the Great Ocean Walk. We also offer a range of Great Ocean Walk Self-guided Tours if you’re in the process of planning a trip and would like the complete Great Ocean Walk experience with none of the planning or logistics and an itinerary created by a local expert.
FIVE things to remember whilst walking the Great Ocean Walk:
1. Bring your own drinking water. The water on the track is not drinkable. Purification tablets are useful as long as there is water in the tanks on the track. In hot dry weather they can be empty so please prepare for this.
2. Be prepared for rain and hot sun. Several clothing layers are a good idea, wet weather gear, sunscreen & hat. Wear well-worn-in shoes with a good grip. For more details please refer to the Parks Victoria link below.
3. Train for your walk. It is an easy track to follow but longer walking distances can be hard if you are not fit.
4. Follow the track at all times, follow the management safety signs and
make sure you have a bag to take all your rubbish home with you.
5. Walk with the official Great Ocean Walk Map. It provides information on the decision points on the track, kms between walking points, and safety tips. If you would like to purchase this map you can buy here:
We have permits to operate within Great Otway National Park with Parks Victoria. We are also registered with the Road Transport Authority and employ accredited drivers.
If you have any more questions regarding the walk please refer to this official Parks Victoria website. Or check out our about page if you’d like to learn more about Walk 91. However an even better way to get to know us is to read what other people say about us on our testimonials page.
Absolutely fabulous organisation, from enquiry through to booking and all the way through to final day of walk. Fabulous drivers, wonderful accommodation and hosts. Everyone friendly and accommodating. Thank you to the whole team!
We knew about the Great Ocean Walk and found Walk91 through an internet search. I called you last year to get advice on the best time to do the walk, and you recommended this timing for the best experience.
Deb & Jen
Everything went to plan and the accommodation was perfect. What a treat to arrive at these lovely places after a hard days walking.